Facilitation of the development of the Strategic Plan for the Ministry of Water Irrigation for the period 2008-2013
Facilitating the process of developing the Strategic Plan for the Ministry of Water and Irrigation. The process entailed developing a mission, vision and core values.
Facilitated the Development of Strategic/Business Plans for five Water Service Providers under Tana Water Services Board in Kerugoya, Murang’a, Kangema-Kiriaini, Nyeri and Embu Districts.
- Situational Analysis of the water sector and working environment of the service providers
- Carried out stakeholder analysis and profiled them in terms of their role, strategic position, priority and relevance to the service providers
- Developed vision and mission statements of the five water companies
- Identify the core values and guiding principles
- Perform SWOT analysis, and identified and prioritize key strategic issues
- Established strategic objectives and formulated corresponding strategies
- Developed pertinent action programmes
- Prepared the Strategic Plan document
Strategic/Business Plans for five Water Service Providers (Kwale, Kilifi Mariakani, Malindi, Lamu and Taita Taveta) under Coast Water Services Board.
Review of the Strategic Plan for the above named water service providers.